1. Can I extend the hire? And if so what do I need to do?
Yes. Please contact the ICM Office nearest to you and we'll be pleased to extend the hire for you
2. Can I rent by the day?
Yes, after agreed up on rental period ICM is the only rental company to offer DayRate as a standard option.This means that if you decide to keep the equipment beyond your original hire period you only pay for each day you keep it, which means that if you finish with the equipment mid-week we will not round up to a full week.
3. Can I return the equipment early if I don't need it?
Yes, we will adjust the charges accordingly.
4. Can I open an account with ICM?
Yes. Please contact the ICM Office nearest to you and we'll be pleased to open an account for you. You'll be asked for your bank details and we'll try to get the account running with the minimum of delay.
5. Whilst I have your equipment is it insured
Insurance is the customer's responsibility. The equipment would normally be insured by the customer through their existing policies. If, however, you would like us to arrange insurance for the equipment we will be pleased to supply you with a quotation.
6. Can I take the equipment abroad?
Yes. It is essential however that you call us to let us know where the equipment will be located.
7. Is the insurance valid if I take the equipment abroad?
Please check your insurance policy but special cover is usually required. Once again, we can help you if you have any difficulty.
8. Do you supply the consumable products with the equipment?
Yes. You can order consumables when you first place the order or during the course of the rental.
9. Can I reserve the equipment for a future requirement?
Yes. Our reservations system gives you the option to reserve equipment without obligation. For further information, please contact the ICM Office nearest to you.
10. Can you deliver to my address but collect from the site that I will be working at?
Yes. Just provide us with the details at the time you place the order or when you would like the equipment to be collected. You need to let us know this at the time of hiring the equipment.
11. If I order now, when will I receive the equipment?
Wherever possible we operate a next working day delivery service. However, if you need equipment urgently, ask our sales team whether FastTrack is possible. FastTrack is our high speed delivery system that pulls out all the stops to get you the equipment in the shortest possible time.
12. How do I arrange for the equipment to be returned?
Simply call the ICM Office nearest to you, we call it One-call return
13. Can I collect the equipment from you?
Customers are always welcome at our Office in Chennai, Bangalore or Kovai. If it is easier for you to collect the equipment please let us know.
14. I need to take delivery of the equipment in India but I will need to take it with me on a trip abroad, is this OK?
Yes. Just let us know beforehand where the equipment will be. The equipment will need to be insured. If you need any help with the insurance, documentation or customs declarations please don't hesitate to ask.
15. Can you advise me on the most suitable equipment for my application?
We provide a full range of services from free product advice and guidance on product specifications right through to full consultancy services. Give as a call.
16. Who owns ICM?
ICM was started in 1989 by a group of professionals who returned from USA. It is owned by Mr. V. Narayanan, CPA, CMA.